1. Candidates have to apply online accessing the website of the State Selection Board i.e. www.ssbodisha.nic.in by clicking on the button 'Apply Online' in the home page of the website.
2. The posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting the application are available on the website.
3. The Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding further. The candidate can submit application by clicking the button "PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE" at the bottom of this page.
4. Blank Application Form specific for the particular post will be generated on the screen.
5. The candidate has to fill in the required details against the various items in the Form, including the candidate's recent passport size photograph, Left Thumb Impression and Signature which has to be uploaded, without leaving any item blank.
6. The recent Passport size photograph with White Background only to be scanned
7. The images( in JPG/JPEG format) of passport photograph, full name signature and left thumb impression to be uploaded otherwise your APPLICATION IS INCOMPLETE.
8. The size of the scanned passport size photograph to be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format will be 10-100 KB.
9. The size of the scanned Signature to be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format will be 03-20 KB.
10. The size of the scanned Left Thumb Impression to be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format will be 03-20 KB.
11. The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the 'submit' button.
12. After the submission of form , User ID and password is generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for LOGIN and complete the application . User-Id and password will be also sent to applicant through SMS to provided mobile number.
13. The application fee (Rs.500/200) will be deposited through online payment gateway of State Bank of India using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, otherwise your application is INCOMPLETE.
- Rs. 200/- : Only for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled tribes and PwDs.
- Rs. 500/- : Only for other candidates
14. The candidate has to click on the button 'print application form' to generate the filled in Application Form.
15. The candidate has to take a printed copy of the application as the applicant's copy (to be retained with the Applicant).
16. The candidate may find out the status of his/her application at different times by accessing State Selection Board website, clicking therein 'Online Application' tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate's log in, and providing the Application ID and password.
17. Once fee paid online, it can't be returned back to the candidate in any circumstances.
18. State Selection Board will not be held responsible for any failed online transaction.
19. After successful registration, Please keep your Application ID and Password for future use; such as Login, Payment, Download of Admit Card/Written Result/Call Letter of Viva Voce/Final Result
20. Qualifications as on the date of submission of the online application will be considered.
21. Application without Payment of Fees and uploading of Photograph,Signature and Thumb Impression will be treated as INCOMPLETE.
22. After Successful submission of your application with Payment of Fees, the message 'Your Application is Successfully Submitted' will be displayed and ROLLNO for the written Examination will be Allotted.
23. Online registration for the post of Lecturers will be closed on 11-12-2018 at 11:59PM.